BackBliss benefits include …
- Gives you independence from relying on someone else to rub cream into your back.
- Helps you apply lotions & creams to your back to keep your skin healthy, moisturized, and protected.
- Allows you easy reach to your back from any arm position.
- Excellent for your entire body including arms, legs, calves, and feet.
- The patented flexible handle adjusts to the contours of your back and the velvet-like applicator pad is extremely soft to your skin, washable and long-lasting.
- No wastage! The patented pad only absorbs the amount of lotion you need and spreads your lotion evenly and easily
- Other lotion applicators reach but none enable the user to actually rub in their creams and lotions and feel where they have covered.
- Superb for sun lotions and after-sun.
- Marvelous for moisturizers, body creams, and body butter.
- Fantastic for fake and self-tanners.
- Perfect for sun bed accelerators.
- Ideal for men who don’t want to ask a stranger or each other to apply a cream to their backs.
- Great for black and ethnic skin to prevent ashiness.
- BackBliss Inventor, Caroline Wagstaff, was a finalist in the British Female Inventor of the Year Competition in 2003 when the product was launched and appeared in the second series of the BBC2 Show Dragons’ Den.
BackBliss features include …
- Bespoke travel pouch to carry your BackBliss to the spa, salon, beach, pool, or gym
- Comes with a handy ‘Hang at Home’ hook
- The website address is stamped into the BackBliss handle, easy to find us in the future
- Double Packs are available (because often you want to apply multiple creams on the same day!)
- BackBliss Lotion Applicator & Scratcher available together in DUO Packs
- Interchangeable head with BackBliss Back Scratcher
- Ergonomically tested and suitable for almost all body types.
BackBliss does not have…
- BackBliss does not have a reservoir that allows lotions to dry out and is difficult to clean.
- BackBliss does not have roller balls on its applicator surface that become clogged with cream, stop rolling, and pop out.
- BackBliss does not unfold or have an extension mechanism that can collect lotion deposits, sand, and other skin detritus and can become unhygienic.
- BackBliss does not have a folding or extending mechanism situated in its handle that substantially weakens its strength and the user’s ability to exert pressure to rub in.
- BackBliss is not so long that it is difficult to store and transport.
- BackBliss does not have a sponge applicator head that absorbs and retains too much of your back product during and between uses.
Some facts and figures
- L x 32 cms, W x 6 cms and H x 4 cms
- Available in Black, Blue, Clear, Green Pink & Purple.
Caroline Wagstaff, Inventor of BackBliss
01227 261 555 or 07747 032 002