BackBliss MEN Press Release APRIL 2014
Men! Say goodbye to ever having to ask someone to put sun tan lotion or cream on your back.
Now there is no excuse for those blotchy or burnt backs – apply sun creams & lotions yourself – use a BackBliss Lotion Applicator.
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a an effective, easy to use male grooming lotion & cream applicator to target that difficult to reach middle part your back. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought BackBliss was ingenious!
‘Male body care has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff in the right places’ says Caroline.
Now anyone planning to enjoy the sun here in the UK or abroad can easily and regularly apply SPF to their backs to protect themselves from the suns harmful UV rays and get a safe and healthy suntan.
Applying stuff to your back is difficult even if you are on holiday with someone else. Your partner, friend or colleague is not always willing to cream your back, they are not always by your side, they often do it begrudgingly or simply not very well. Sometimes you just don’t want to ask them again!
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – available in blue or charcoal (and pink, purple and clear!).
- Hundreds of uses - self tan, sun and after sun creams, body lotions and butters, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £19.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
A helping hand when needed - this lotion applicator saved me from looking like a skunk with a white strip where my arms couldn't reach - thanks for a great invention. Fallguy 15th May 2013
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
Have you blissed your back today?