BackBliss GENERIC Press Release APRIL 2014
Say goodbye to ever having to ask someone to put cream or lotion on your back.
Reaching your back to apply creams & lotions could not be simpler – use a BackBliss Lotion Applicator
The BackBliss Lotion Applicator is a device to help apply lotions and creams to the awkward middle part of our backs. When Caroline Wagstaff, 55 the product’s inventor from Windsor, Berkshire, appeared on the BBC2 show Dragons’ Den the Dragons thought it was ingenious.
‘Skin care has improved enormously over the years but it is still difficult to get all this good stuff in the right places’ says Caroline.
Now you can feel good, look great and keep your skin supple and healthy by applying your lotions and creams everywhere.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to use - take it to the beach, salon, pool or gym
- Fun, funky and functional! – available in pink, purple, blue, charcoal and clear.
- Hundreds of uses - self tan, sun and after sun creams, body lotions and butters, moisturising cream, medical treatments and ointments.
- No wastage! Patented pad material doesn't absorb lots of lotion - only use the amount you need.
- Hygienic Replacement Pads - are washable and long lasting.
- Ergonomically tested – BackBliss’s patented design perfectly moulds the contours of your back
RRP Single Pack £11.99, Double pack £19.99.
Some genuine customer reviews
I’d tried more or less every lotion applicator on the market before finding this one. I’ve used BackBliss for years now. It’s a superb product that actually works properly and is easy to wash. Wonderful.
Jane Lord 25/8/12
Don't waste further time looking, because you cannot better this lotion applicator. Just the right size to reach everywhere, but small enough to take on holiday.
I wish I had discovered BackBliss ages ago. I 've had difficulty for a few years due to a stiff shoulder and I hated asking my grumpy husband to rub moisturiser on my back.
This device is a fantastic solution if, like me, you need to regularly apply prescription creams to your back. I shall also use it for sun lotion.
Have you blissed your back today?